Monday, June 2, 2008

Painting

**Caution: This post is picture heavy!!!
Well, in spite of everything we did yesterday afternoon, when I was clearing the table to work on a puzzle, Anna got all excited about getting to paint. How did cleaning the table to work on a puzzle turn into an afternoon of painting? I mean seriously. I had no intention on painting. I was going to work on a puzzle. (My right hand is not in the best of shape right now., so it really hurts to use it so much.) Anyhow, we ended up pulling out newspaper, paint, and paper. Mixed up a few other colors, and I let Anna paint. She had a great time. Here are some pictures from her fun filled afternoon:


Our paint colors:

Working on her first picture (not sure what it was supposed to be):

Working on her fruit picture:

The start of her rainbow:

All four completed pictures:

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that one of them turned into a bunch of fingerprints. LOL! Who knew we weren't finger painting as well. LOL! I made her go wash her hands and that was when she came back and made a rainbow.

Here is a few more "painting" pictures. Did you know that painting now involves finger nails and toe nails. I ended up painting Anna's a nice purple, and when she was done, she wanted to do mine. I let her do my toes, as I really am not too crazy about polish on my finger nails. Here are some pictures of Anna doing her thing!!

This requires deep concentration:

A picture of the whole thing:

As you can tell we had a busy day yesterday. Yes, that is my arm in a brace. I have carpel tunnel, and go for the nerve conduction study tomorrow morning. I will save that post for another day though. (Oh yeah, we never did start that puzzle!!) Hope you all enjoyed the pictures. Have a good day and God Bless!

No comments: