Sunday, June 1, 2008

Skating

On Wednesday of last week, our church went roller skating. Anna and I had fun. I only skated 4 laps, then those skates HAD to come off. The size I wore hurt WAY too much, but the next size up was too big. What a predicament to be in. I got the fun of Anna yanking my arm off so she could keep skating. I walked her around with my shoes on. Here are a few pictures of the fun day:


Skating to the rink:

Being pulled VERY FAST by Mommy (love this face):
Of course, after doing that for a bit, most kids are bored. They also have those climbing jumping things, so here are a few pictures of Anna playing on that as well:

Going down head first:

Very cute, sweaty, girl:
As you can tell, we had a great time. The place was not air conditioned very well, and it was hot in there. We hope to do this more. Have a great Sunday and Happy June all. Three weeks from today, we take our mini family vacation!! WOO HOO!!

No comments: