Friday, June 13, 2008

Results are In!

Ok, my test results are in. They are about as useless to me as the paper they are printed on, but here are the results... this weird test he did tested my nerves and used my fingers. On my left hand....clear...no abnormal findings. This we already knew. On my right hand, my thumb test as very severe hypoesthetic finding and my middle finger tested moderate hypoesthetic findings. My pinkie on my right hand tested clear....no abnormal results. Hypoesthetic...I know, I know....don't use medical terminology. This means that the nerves in that part of my hand (which also extend upwards to shoulder, back and neck) are shot. We knew that already. Those pains I have been having are NOT normal. We knew that already too. He is not sure it is carpal tunnel and they are sending me to a neurologist. This is where I get confused. It is just my hand, isn't it? Well, not so sure now. My mom is worried that I too may have M.S. or even Lupus. Of course I need to see a neurologist to get the testing done. Again...more money and no insurance. I am trying to get some help from the county where we live to get to the bottom of this mess, but I am not holding my breath. Where we go from here is unknown. I keep praying that one day this will all be gone. I will have to tell them at work that I am going for neurological testing and will have to make sure that they know what is going on. I am not even sure at this point. I don't want a neurological disease. I know, we don't get to pick. I am sure that everyone who has one does not want one, but really. I am only 30 years old. Where do I go from here? Anyhow, that is the update on my hand testing. It may be worse than I originally thought. I will close for now. Keep praying for my family as I am still working to pay my mom's bills. Take care and God Bless.

No comments: