Thursday, February 21, 2008

Where does she come up with these things?

Alright, as you can gather by the title, I am just baffled. Here are two conversations from our morning:

Conversation 1:

Mom: My goodness Anna, I think my brain hurts.
Anna (without missing a beat): Thats because you have been talking too much.

Conversation 2:

Anna: Bad Scout,(her toy dog) You need to listen to me when I talk to you.
Mom: Be nice Anna. That doesn't sound nice.
Anna: But Scout didn't listen mom and I have to punish him or he won't learn. The Bible says not to let our children grow up without correcting them. (This was one of our Bible verses for school, apparently it stuck.)

>>>>>>>

Ok, so what am I supposed to do. Everything I do or say comes back to haunt me in the form of my daughter repeating it in some form or fashion. (Except the talking too much comment, not sure where she got that.) Anyhow, we have just hit 9:15am and that is how our day is going already. School ought to be REALLY fun today. LOL! Have a good day all.

No comments: