Wednesday, February 6, 2008

P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-E

LOL!! Can you guess from the title what I am doing? Yes, I am procrastinating. I do not, I mean, I do NOT want to clean the kitchen at the old place. I absolutely hate to clean stoves and move a fridge to clean under it. It is gross, stinky and plain old NASTY!! I have managed to clean the two bedrooms, the bathroom, the two sink areas, the living room, dining room, and entry way (which will probably have to be cleaned again as the nice red West Texas dust keeps coming in under the un-sealed door frame.) All I have left is the windows, the kitchen, and to carpet clean the dining area. Thats it. Do you think I can get enough energy to get over there and clean it. NO! I have on the other hand got the new place almost completely unpacked. I have got the dishes basically set to which cabinets we will put them in and I got almost all the laundry done. It is looking good. Maybe soon I can get it finished too and put some good pictures on here. LOL!! Anyhow, thats it. We haven't even started back to school yet from me being sick and then the move. There has been too many other things to do. Maybe next week?!

On the upside, Anna starts her new class today. She has decided to take cheerleading. What possessed me to let her take that is beyond me. I am sure she will have a great time. She loves to "excercise" as she calls it. So last semester it ballet and gymnastics, this semester it is cheerleading. Here goes nothing. Sorry, no cute otufit required for cheerleading as far as I know, so there won't be any show-off type pictures before class. (Although she wants a cheerleading outfit, it isn't required. LOL!!)

Oh and Anna cashed in her change today. She put some in her savings and we went to dreaded Wal-Mart and she bought herself a new movie...Barbie as the Island Princess. She was super excited about this movie and was very proud of herself for saving up (Er, I mean suckering change from everyone we saw) the money to go buy it. It took her about 2 months. LOL! So, I guess we better go. I am resigned to watching that movie this afternoon before her class. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

JUST A MOM said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the good ole earn it movie you will have to watch it more then a bougten by you one.