Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What did we start?! LOL!!

Well, we of course had to go spend the "Tooth Fairy" money. She was dying to go look through the toys. she ended up with a horse. Yes, ANOTHER horse. What can I say she absolutely loves horses and found one that neighed and whinnied. She fell in love with it. We asked her what she thought the Tooth Fairy would bring for her next tooth and she says $11. UGH!! We politely and kindly explained to her that the first tooth was EXTRA special and that we didn't think the Tooth Fairy could bring that much money every time. I am thinking like a dollar or two after this. Think we can get away with it? LOL! Well, thats just the way it will be. She will be fine with it. She apparently doesn't know how much money that was, just that she could buy this horse. LOL! Anyhow, now we are working on the tooth right beside it, so we can start moving the two that came in behind up. Yes, she lost a tooth, but there is no toothless grin, her big teeth had already come in behind the others on the bottom. UGH! I hope the top doesn't do the same.

We leave in four days for Dallas. I can't wait! We are ready for this trip. I am taking Anna ice skating for the first time. Her and I will have a great time and a lot of fun falling too. She is most worried about falling and I told her that we would just get back up and do it again. I think those will be GREAT pictures and it will be a ton of fun to blog about. Other than that, we have Mom's doctors appointment on the Tuesday and then we are open to whatever my sister wants to do. We may need to get in some good shopping time. I can't wait to see the baby and get out of town for a bit.

Alright, we had a late start at school yesterday and we are shooting for the same today. I have to hit a few places, so we had better go. Take care all.

1 comment:

Mom22girls said...

We have 2 girls. For the 1st tooth they each got $5.00 which seems to be the going rate for 1st teeth in our area (I asked other parents). Now what they get is $2.50 to $3.00 each time. BUT included in the $3 is always some "special" money (gold dollars, 50 cent pieces or $2 bills) that they must save because it's "special". They also get some "regular" money as well which they are free to spend but they are really excited by the "special" money that the toothfairy has & love to save it all. (We have a stash of "special" money hidden above our refridgerator just in case of any unexpected tooth losses). I ask at the bank for any when the kids are not with. Plus our post office stamp machine gives out the George Washington gold dollars as change.

I love to read your blog but have never commented before. Sorry!