Friday, February 22, 2008

Packing and Cleaning

Funny title! No, we are not moving again. We haven't even finished this last move. We are cleaning and packing for our trip. We need to get all laundry done and I always try to leave a clean house, so even if my husband isn't joining us this time, I would like for the house to be clean. We will be packing everything today, except for bath stuff for tomorrow morning and a few odds and ends. Then we have a play day with the homeschool group at a local park. YEAH!! We needed a park play day. I can't wait. Anyhow, thats the update for today. Nothing new on any other front. We just had fun. I better go for now. Take care all and if I am not on till Wednesday or Thursday of next week its because there isn't time and I am out of town. Have a good day and in case I don't come back, have a good week.

No comments: