Monday, October 29, 2007

Today's Plan:

I am hoping to accomplish a few things today, so here is my list. We had a few changes over the weekend on a few things, so the phone calls for that are in here.

1. Do school
2. Call the dentist for Anna. At her last appointment, I was told that she wouldn't get her big teeth in until she was at least 7. Guess what?! They were wrong. She has one on the bottom already, but it came in behind her other teeth. We need the baby teeth removed now.
3. Call the name of the good attorney that was given to me to help my mom fight her disability stuff. she can't handle the head stress it is causing her and she finally said we can call, so I am doing that today.
4. Get all laundry done. (I hope to accomplish this, as my husband needs his uniforms for work. They have new ones and he has to turn in the old ones tomorrow. It could be a long night after work.)
5. Take Anna to gymnastics.
6. Work. Oh yeah, that will take about 4-5 hours out of the day.

That is all the stuff that HAS to be done today. I really hope to get it all done. Like I said with the laundry...it could be a long night. I also can't wait to hear what the dentist has to say. I want to get Anna a new dentist, but the old one needs to see that he was WRONG first. Anyhow, I better go. Take care all.

Edited 11/1/07:

Got most of it finished, if I can just get the attorney to call me back, we will be in good shape.

No comments: