Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Confused

Alright, now I am confused. I showed up at work all prepared to place my order yesterday and was told that my book was done and to go to another section of the store that was where I was being moved?!?!?! What in the world are they trying to do to me? I am about two handshakes away from walking out the door and quitting. This is completely insane. I was put where I was due to my education background and the ideas I have for teachers and all of a sudden, with no warning, I am not there. I am devastated. I don't even know where to begin. I liked being able to help teachers and homeschool parents the best that I could. I had no idea this move was coming. It would have been nice to at least have the common courtesy to say "we need to move you over to here due to_____." (Fill in the blank for yourself.) But to just show up to work and not even a manager told me I was moved, someone else told me. I am so heart broken and so upset. I thought it was clear to me a few days ago that God gave me this job and I am to serve to the best of my ability (That is what he has told me several times over the last week and a half), but this is not professional. I do not understand. Usually when they start moving people its because they are trying to get rid of them. Jeremy says to keep working and be happy about it and not give them the satisfaction that they want, and part of me wants to do that, but the other part of me wants out of this crazy harried job. I need a stable environment or at least somewhat stable. I was heading out today to pick up applications, but I just don't know where to go or what to do. Anyhow, if you stayed with me through all this, then thank-you. I need everyone who reads my blog to pray that the right decision will come about and I will do what is right for our family and for God. Thanks so much.

No comments: