Wednesday, October 10, 2007

That was Quick

Alright, that was really quick. I want to know what kind of neurological exam you can give someone in less than 15 minutes and get accurate results?! Thats right folks, my mom was in there less than 15 minutes. That was pathetic. How on earth can you make an accurate diagnosis in 15 minutes? UGH! I sure hope they understand how bad it really is for her. Please keep praying that God will be working with these people and see that she really does need the disability income. How much more can they put us through. I am so aggravated with these people. I do not think they can have an accurate diagnosis in 15 minutes, but we soon shall see.

On another side note, Anna went to the doctor today too and she has seasonal allergies. Surprise, surprise. (note sarcasm in voice) LOL! I took her in for some other medication so that she wasn't always drowsy from the Benadryl, which was working, but made her VERY drowsy, and she was prescribed a prescription allergy medicine. I sure hope it doesn't make her drowsy too, but it seems to be already.

Anyhow, as I asked, please keep praying. I really want to help my mom more, but we are not able to financially. Thanks so much.

No comments: