Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Answer Found?

Alright, I think I answered my own question in yesterdays post. As much as I don't like where I am at, God has been telling me that he gave me this job and I need to serve to the best of my ability, soooooo, I am trying my best. This was not a move I have planned, nor was it a move that I like, but I had my answer even before I posted here. In any case, it still was not professional the way I was moved, and it still should have been done different, but it wasn't and thats that. So, I am sure my found answer is what God has been telling me all along, "I gave you that job and you need to serve to the best of your ability." I am sure someone else is hearing that besides me, but that is my message for the day. Thanks for all the prayers. Love and God bless.

No comments: