Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Same Ol' Same Ol'

Same ol', same ol'. There is nothing new going on here at all. We are schooling, cleaning, having field trips, going to the library, etc, etc. Nothing new at all. On the up side, I am thrilled about Mom's Night Out tonight. I LOVE getting out and sitting with other mom's. I may not talk much, but it is fun to just be out and not worry about work or school or home. I really need to find some time to really get to know someone and find a goo friend in the group. I really only talk or see them on Mom's Night Out, or our Friday field trips, but I don't really talk to anyone. Anna loves the Friday filed trips though and she wants some of them to come to her birthday party next month. Anyhow, as you can see, nothing new. Today we will go to the library and hopefully have someone pick up the freecycle items I have here, and finish some more laundry at my mom's. I may even get adventurous and put together her new shelves so we can get the movies out of boxes and then go from there in that spare, at this point still storage room. Have a good day all.

No comments: