Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Please Pray

Please pray for our family. My mom goes for another neurological exam for the SSI Disability today. She is getting through with them much quicker than work and we soon need to have her with money coming in as she needs to start paying rent again. She has been through them before and there are differing types of exams, so there is no telling how long we will have to wait for her today. We just need to get this done as the next step of getting her help. I wished these people would hurry up.

Prayer two. I need some medications and quick, but we do not have health insurance for me and I can not afford to pay an arm and a leg to go to the doctor. My allergies are so bad right now that it is affecting my breathing and my joints are all achy and swollen every morning (from my arthritis), as well as at various points throughout the day. I love West Texas, REALLY, but my body don't like it, LOL. In any case, I need some relief that is not there. Prayers will work just fine. Thanks so much.

I need to go get ready for the day. Anna has ballet today and we have church and I think those are the highlights of her day. Past that, I don't think she cares what we do. She is so easy and so understanding. I love her to pieces. Have a good day and thanks for the prayers.

No comments: