Monday, June 1, 2009

Play-Doh

About a week or so ago we got to playing with Anna's play-doh. We've never really had it until recently because we rent and there is ALWAYS carpet under the kitchen table. Bad idea, but oh well. Anyhow, I finally think that she is old enough for the most part to keep the play-doh off the floor and keep us from having ground in bits of color on the carpet, so we have been have play-doh time every week or so. She loves it. (I admit it, so do I.) Here is a day about a week or so ago that I happened to catch pictures of.

Anna working on a project:


Anna's basket of fruit:


Anna's "cookies:"


My pumpkin:


My favorite creation:


As you can see, we had fun and always do. I love the smell of play-doh and love to play with it. I am glad she gets this opportunity to grow up with and I really wish I had started it sooner. It really works her fine motor skills. We had a good time.

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

I love play-doh! I have stuff that I got when Britt was little, but I haven't ever let them play with it much either...the whole carpet thing is quite familiar!