Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father's Day Dilemma

I have a huge dilemma. I have no CLUE what to get the three father's in our life that doesn't cost a ton of money. I want to make sure I acknowledge everyone, but in the same token, spending $100 for all three is not happening. I am so not sure what to do. We have looked and looked and looked today to no avail. We are heading to Tar*get shortly, do you think maybe I can find something there? UGH!! Wish me luck. I hate being stumped for ideas!!



UPDATE: Well, after shopping nearly all day and striking out everywhere, we finally made some decisions!! Sorry, I can't show them till after Father's Day, but I think they will like them!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Have Anna paint pics for each and find a nice frame for them- :)

We're Blessed said...

Creativity is the key! I'm happy that you found something though! Can't wait to see everything!!!

Unknown said...

a $5 walmart gift card will work fine....i can buy some fishin supplies with it....love u,
shl