Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where do you like to read?

I am sure this questions is as unique as the individual you ask it to. I have caught Anna in some weird spots, but none quite as unique as this past Sunday when Daddy caught her reading under her easel. Yes, under her easel. Here is the picture:





I am just glad she likes to read and if that's where she chooses to do so, so be it. I am encouraging as many chapter books as possible, which is hard, since most are written with the ages of 10 and up topics. I have managed to find quite a few that are age appropriate though and that she likes to read. (Oh and she is usually reading 2-3 books at any given time and she can tell you what's going on with any of them.) Anyhow, I thought that picture was too cute not to share. Have a good day and I hope that puts a smile on someones face. God Bless you all!!

No comments: