Monday, June 8, 2009

Pansy Update

A few of you asked for a pansy update. So far, so good. They are mostly still alive. No actual flower buds yet, but I haven't completely killed the sprouts either. They are still growing, which to me is a good sign. I just do not have that green thumb, but I sure try. Here are pictures from yesterday of the sprouts:






So, as you can see, they aren't dead yet. I have decided to quit turning the pot every day. It was making them look funny. You can still tell where the window is anyhow. LOL! Hope that helps and maybe someday soon we'll see some flower buds. Remind me again and I will try and post an update. Thanks for asking.

2 comments:

Enid said...

Find a base and keep it fill up with water...the terracota is absorving all the water, can't wait to see the pflowers

We're Blessed said...

Too Cool!!! It is so fun to watch stuff grow!