Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day Gifts

Ok! I've been trying to post this all week, but with my husband off for his vacation this week, I can never get on the computer. Anyhow, the pictures you have all been waiting for, Father's Day!!



Well, one picture anyhow. As you can see we ended up doing hand prints, but we framed them so that they are ready to hang on the wall. Grandparents got the same, but in red. It was fun for Anna and everyone loved them. Best part is....I only had to spring for the frames. We have paint on hand all the time and we always have paper. It was fun and now I will be thinking of next years. It needs to be good!! :-) Have a great day.

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

How beautiful!!! I know he (and you) will treasure that forever!!! What a wonderful idea it was!!!