Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pansy's

For Mother's Day, I received a pot with Anna's hand print, some soil and pansy seeds. Anna has been dying to plant seeds, so the week after Mother's Day, we planted them and sat and waited. Last week, I looked and we had sprouts. Here are a few pictures of our sprouts:


As you can see, quite a few of them have sprouted and come through the soil. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not yet, because I do not have much of a green thumb, but it is fun to watch them grow. I have also been warping them somewhat. They are on my TV, which is at an angle to the window and they keep turning to the sunlight in the window. Every morning I turn the pot the other direction and make them re-angle (is that a word) to the other direction. I find this quite humorous. I get a good kick out of it. Anna is loving watching them grow and wishing I wouldn't make it a little bit of science everyday. LOL!! She knows her plant parts. Now, we need them to grow buds so i can teach her a new part and so I know that we will actually get flowers out of my pansy seeds. I can't wait and I will keep you posted!!

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

How are they doing? We need pictures of how big they are now! :D