Sunday, September 16, 2007

I have a problem!!

The problem is that I am annoyed by people who can check out in front of me and buy ALL their children a $2 candy and not have to pay a darn cent for it! Yes, I am talking about people on Food Stamps! When the heck was candy a necessity? Here we are struggling to buy the basic of the cheap (no name brand) food, and they are checking out with almost $10 in candy for their children. Yes, they had $10 worth of candy, and it was paid for with my tax dollars! Are you kidding me?! I see that as a large problem! I think that is one thing that needs to be changed. Milk, meat, bread, they are all necessities, but candy? GIVE ME A BREAK!

1 comment:

Megamom said...

Its easy to judge without knowing the whole situation. Im not saying this is always the case, but maybe it was a treat, or a special celebration for a birthday, new job or somthing. We were on food stamps before,so i have been there. Maybe these people were really wasting stuff but maybe not. Maybe they just wanted the semblence of being "normal" for once and bought their kids something. We arent on assistence now and i'm thankful God has provided. Just some thoughts to ponder