Thursday, September 20, 2007

Appeal Denied

Well, my mother's disability appeal for her own private disability insurance was denied. I don't know what the heck they are thinking. My mother can not do nothing near to what she could do. There is something seriously messed up in their heads! How can they sleep at night knowing the misery they are putting her through. My mother can not even open a water bottle anymore, or take out trash. She moved down by me just a few short weeks ago after her doctor told her she needed to live with someone or live by someone who could help take care of her. This isn't enough for those people to give her the disability money she deserves? I guess not. I hate that they are putting her and us through this. This is so freaking stupid. Even the state of Texas SSI doctor says she is disabled. She has no grip and loses her balance at the drop of a hat. She can not do anything quickly at all. This is all from a woman who used to chase her kids around the house with a garden hose, go camping, bake homemade goods from scratch, keep a garden and flowers, mow the grass and pretty much anything you can think of. I hate seeing my mother and knowing that she can't do all that, but I am darn lucky that we still have her and she can still be here with us. She truly needs this disability money, and the appeals take so darn long. It is upsetting to me. My mother had to cash out her 401K retirement to live off of and I know that isn't going to last forever. What then? She has already willingly given us grocery money, but I don't like to take it because I know she has nothing coming in and she is running out. Please, if nothing else, keep my mother in your prayers. She is a loving and caring woman and she doesn't deserve the mess that they are putting her through. It is only the devil trying to get us down and it is very upsetting to me. Please pray that the disability people see that she really needs this help. My mother would work in a heartbeat, if they would let her. Thanks so much. I love you mom and so does Anna. God bless you and we will pray our way through yet another appeal.

Anna and My mom:

No comments: