Monday, September 10, 2007

Slacker Needs More Time!

I have gotten no where on the unpacking of my mom! I feel like a slacker. I have been so busy with daily life, that there really hasn't been nuch time to go unpack her boxes. UGH! I need to get over there and get her straightened out. If I can line the rest of her shelves, we can get rid of all the boxes in the kitchen and bathroom counters. The other thing I need to do is get her living room in order and cleaned up. Then, at least it will look a bit better. To add to that, I need to take that broken bookshelf out so we can at least get in her spare room and then we need to start moving things around in there to make room for the new bookshelves or whatever she puts in there to hold all her movies and books and such. It is still alot of work. If only I could find more time in the day to get over there.

I am still trying to get used to homeschooling as well. We are losing the lessons this Friday due to an Eye Doctor's appointment in the morning, then there is the homeschool kids meeting in the afternoon (good socialization), and then I work. Where do I make that up? I also work on Saturday all day, so Saturday night is out. Can I do it next Sunday afternoon? I wonder. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. The least that will happen is it doesn't work and we re-do it next Monday?! Who knows.

As for everything else, I know I promised you pictures of a few things, so i guess I can get busy and start downloading some from the camera so you can see them, but then again, that may throw my schedule off too!! LOL! I can't believe I just said that. Anyhow, I will get them up here, I promise. Have a great week and hope to be on again tomorrow.

No comments: