Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hard Day

Those that know us well, know what a hard time we have been through over the past year and a bit. I am having a hard time with emotions today and keeping them in check. I know everything happens for a reason, but why did this particular thing happen to us. I have been questioning God all morning and know that there will never be an answer to it, I will just have to learn with the consequences of some peoples actions, but it is hard on the human side of me to have to deal with it. This change meant so much and has hurt me and the family so much that some days you don't want to move on, just sit and cry, but you can't do that as there is nothing you can do about it now, but today is one of those days. I just feel like sitting down and crying all day and questioning God. It is nopt my place to question him, but I want to. I don't think we will ever be done thinking about this horrible thing. It will be in the back of my mind always. I will never understand and will always be trying to figure it out. Most days I do good. Today is not one of those days.

No comments: