Monday, September 17, 2007

Eyes

I am still upset about what you can use food stamps for, but I guess that will never change.

On to other news, Anna is going to the eye doctor this morning. no, this is not the first time she has been to the eye doctor, but it is the first time I get to take her. Daddy took her last time and I got the second hand reports. This time I get to be right there while they check my little girls eyes. She really, I mean REALLY wants glasses, but we have already told her she will only be getting them if she needs them. I think she just likes them because Mommy and Daddy both wear glasses. I can't see a thing without mine, I have been wearing them since the third grade. I will let you all know what happens later. Have a good day.

Update: She does not need glasses yet. She is slightly far-sighted, but she is correcting that herself, so as of right now, no glasses. They did dilate her eyes for part of her exam and said she should clear up later today, but as of bed-time, she still had really dilated pupils. She was tired of seeing fuzzy, or however it was. I know it wasn't clearly, because she wouldn't look at a book. Anyhow, she is fine and needs no glasses.

No comments: