Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cuter than Ever

As promised, here are the pictures showing my daughter being cuter than ever. She is also in ballet starting today. (Gymanstics is on Mondays.) See, she does get to do some things! Anyhow, she absolutely loves, loves, loves to dress up in costumes and her ballet clothes were no different. Anyhow, as I promised, here are the pictures from todays ballet class.

Posing before class:

Learning to Walk like a ballerina:

Hopping on one foot:

Supposed to be listening to the teacher, but posing for mommy:

Practicing first position:

As you can see, I was right. She was cuter than ever. I said it was possible AND she gets to look all dressied up every week now, twice a week. Who am I kidding?! She is darn cute all the time! Thanks for looking and stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a very busy young lady. =D