Friday, February 20, 2009

What Time is it?

Ok, so this morning my husband was up early. Usually I hear him briefly when he gets up, but then I go back to sleep and never hear him again, not even the door closing. i usually get up around 7 or 7:30am, so this morning was no different, or so I thought. I heard my husband and went back to sleep. Perfectly normal, right? Well, I had to get up early this morning so we have time for our spelling test and we can be ready for one of the home school groups we attend early, as we are being picked up. Anyways, so I decided to get up.

I put my glasses on. (check)
I turned off the fan. (check and yes, we sleep with a floor fan on all year round.)
I turned off the DVD player. (check. Yes, another bad habit. We sleep with the TV on.)
I changed the TV to channel 5, PBS. (check)

This is where I noticed a BIG snag!! There was some exercise show on and not our normal cartoons. AACK!! What time is it anyways??? 5:15am!! Good grief, that's not right, is it? Check other clock. 5:15am. Why on earth am I up at 5:15am and WHERE is my husband? This didn't take long to figure out. He couldn't sleep either and was taking a bath in the bathroom. Good grief. I straggled back to bed, but there was no more sleep to be had. NONE!! I was up and walking around too much by then, so I finally got up and watched the early morning news. Let's not do this again. That is way too early to be up for me!!

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

Bummer!!! I hate it when that happens!! UGH!