Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baking

I forgot to post this about a week or so ago, but we are going to start baking. My goal is at least twice a month, but if we can do it once a week, then all the better. About that long ago, we made banana bread. It was fun and boy did it taste good when we were done. (It was the perfect thing to make with 4 bananas that were not so good to eat.) Here are some pictures of that day:
Anna looking cute:
("I'm going to take your picture.")
("OK Mom. Cheese!!")




Hard at work:


Isn't the apron cute?:

Licking the spatula clean:

(We all did this as kids and we're still here!!)

The finished product! YUM!!

See it was very good!

Anyways, there you have it. If anyone has some good, but simple recipes, please send them my way. We don't even own a cook book and the Internet confuses me with all the bazillion recipes they have. If you know of a simple website, I'll take that link too. LOL!! Thanks all.

3 comments:

Enid said...

Yeaaa I love this kind of entry...I love pictures..Bannana bread that sound so yummy!

We're Blessed said...

Ok...you have officially made my tummy growl with hunger!!! That sounds like so much fun!!! I will see what I can come up with and send it to you...we have a ton of cookbooks!! :D

Pia said...

hi nicole. i'm so glad to be back blogging. just a quick thing. i have a new web addy. i also have a giveaway - my first ever. hope to see you there. =D

Anna's so pretty.