Friday, February 20, 2009

Tickets Booked!

Our tickets are booked and Anna and I are going to Dallas to visit my sister over Spring Break!! YEAH!! I am quite excited. We are going to the Dallas Zoo one day. We are going to Grapevine Mills mall for shopping another day. That leaves only one more day and I am quite sure that we can fill that up with more fun. Its been a year since we have seen my sister. I am very excited. A little nervous about flying, but a little Dramamine and I should be good. Giving Anna some as a pre-caution as well. Yes, this will be her first airplane ride. I kind of feel guilty about that because Jeremy really wanted to go and be with her on that first ride, but he isn't going on this trip with us. I hope those poor people are ready for a lot of pictures. This is going to be an experience to remember. One other thing that we are thinking about doing is meeting up with Anna's bio-mom. I think it would be good for her and answer some questions for her, but Jeremy is afraid we would be starting up the night terrors again. We are probably both right, but I do think we should do a short visit anyways. That will be decided by the end of the weekend as I will need to send it out in a letter to her by Saturday or Monday at the latest so she can make arrangements to get over to where we will be at that day. No, I will not go WAY out of my way for this. If she wants to see her, she will come, not matter if it is close or not. We also do not wait too terribly long for her to show up. She either shows up or we leave. Have not done a visit since Anna was 4, so this is almost like treading on unknown territory. Its been quite a while. We'll soon know. Well, I better go for now. Take care. And yes, you are blessed with two posts in one day. :-) Enjoy!!

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

That is a hard decision to make! I would pray about it, long and hard, as a family (or at least you and Jeremy together), and if the both of you have perfect peace about it, then go for it. Also, either way, be sure to pray the full armour of God (Ephesians 6:10-20)(actually pray the scriptures)over her and you before you see the birth mom and stand firm on those scriptures! I have seen such protection over us in praying those and we cover ourselves on a very regular basis! I will be praying for you all as well!