Thursday, February 12, 2009

100 Truths!!

100 Truths
Last beverage: Water
Last phone call: Jeremy
Last song you listened to: How Great is Our god - It's my ring tone
Last time you cried: Yesterday
Last text message: 21 (I'll let you ponder that one.)
HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice: Nope
Been cheated on: I'm not sure I want to know that
Lost someone special: yes
List Three Favorite Colors: Navy Blue, Burgundy, and Pastel Pink
IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Made a new friend: I don't think so
Laughed until you cried: yes
Found out who your true friends were: yes
Found out someone was talking about you: yes, and it made me sad initially, but I have decided that I can't control their lives and its not worth my time to dwell on it. I pray God will take a hold of their lives!!
RANDOM:
How many kids do you want to have: one
Do you have any pets: fish, but I am NOT responsible for their well-being
Do you want to change your name: Not anymore.
What time did you wake up today: 6:30am to my daughter saying..."Mommy, Daddy left without letting me give him a kiss." I am pretty sure Daddy didn't even know she was up.
What were you doing at midnight last night: sleeping
Name something you CANNOT wait for: UH...right now its for my car to be fixed
Last time you saw your father: Don't remember
What' s one thing you wish you could change: Not sure
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: yes
Is someone getting on your nerves right now: Yes, a whiny stuffed dog named "Scout"
Most visited web page: wyldcrazy.blogspot.com (me too....that why I'm doing this silly survey)
Nicknames: "Smidget" and "Franticteacher"
Hair color: some type of blonde
Height: 4'11"
Piercings: 1 in each ear
Tattoos: they are not for me...ouch
Righty or lefty: righty
FIRSTS:
First best friend: Supreena - From 1st grade on till I moved in 12th grade
First sport: gymnastics, but it was short-lived, too expensive
First pet: I think we had a cat and a dog, but I don't really remember
First vacation: first one I remember is to Disney Land when I was 6, or at least I think I was 6.
First concert: attended?? UH? Good question!!
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX:
Lips or eyes: Eyes - definitely
Hugs or kisses: both
Shorter or taller: taller
Older or Younger: older, but not by much
Romantic or Spontaneous: Romantic, but I definitely got the spontaneous type
Sensitive or Loud: sensitive
Hook-up or Relationship: relationship
Trouble-maker or hesitant: Hesitant is easier to deal with, but I am pretty sure mine's a trouble-maker...LOL
HAVE YOU EVER:
Kissed a stranger: NO! Never kiss a stranger!
Lost glasses or contacts: Probably when I was younger
Ran away from home: Yeah, first time I ran away to the back porch cause I didn't know where to go. Packed a bag even with doll clothes and cookies and took my favorite doll with me.
Been arrested: No
Turned someone down: Yes
Cried when someone died: Yes, almost every time
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself: Sometimes
Love at first sight: Yes
Heaven: already booked a room!
Santa Claus: No, but the magic associated with his character is fun
ANSWER TRUTH FULLY:
Is there one person you want to be with right now: yes
Had more than one boyfriend/ girlfriend at one time: no
Do you believe in God? Yes! And I also believe that he sent his son Jesus to save us!!
List the two things you love most in your life and could not live without: Only Two? I have three!! Jesus first, then Anna and Jeremy! Or is it Jeremy and Anna?
I tag:
No one!! This was too long of a survey to inflict that pain on others!! If you choose to do it, let me know. Its kind of fun!!