Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Doing Visit

We are still going to visit my sister, but after much thought and prayer, we decided, okay I decided, that we are not doing the visit with birth mother right now. It is something that I think Jeremy needs to be there for and it will just have to wait until our next "family" trip to that area. I didn't feel right about doing a visit without my husband. Anyhow, that's the decision. I would have worried about it the whole trip and spent the entire time waiting for it sick with worry. Then, I just couldn't shake that feeling that something "could" happen. I personally don't think that it could, but the thought that if something happened, I would be responsible, well it just wasn't worth it. So, for now, no visit. It needs to wait. Till when, I don't know, but it needs to wait. Anyhow, that was my big decision for the weekend. I think its the right decision. Thanks for all the prayers. Now we are looking forward to a good, stress-free, fun and exciting visit. (Don't tell Anna, but we are going to the zoo while we are there!! SHHHHH!!!) She will be so excited. Alright, time to get ready for the day. Take care.

3 comments:

Enid said...

Ohh wow, endeed big decision. I will pray with you about this.

Mom22girls said...

I'm happy for you that you can relax about your trip now. A zoo? What fun! My girls love going to the zoo (almost as much as I do). We've taken the girls only 3 times (it's not close by) but we have enjoyed it each time. I take tons of photos at the zoo & had to bring a spare 2G memory card last year as one wasn't enough!

We're Blessed said...

Praise the Lord for the answer! I am thankful that you are going to wait. God will give you peace about when the time is right...and everyone, including Anna will be ok. I can't wait to see the pics! We always take our camcorder and camera...you should see me walking around with the bag on my back, the camcorder hanging around my neck and the camera on my wrist! LOL It is quite funny, but I have gotten some great stuff! LOL We can't wait to hear all about it!!! :D