Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Polar Express

You know, the book, the movie and the fun train ride? We went on Sunday night with Grandpa and Grandma, Aunt and Uncle and three of the cousins! It was great!! Everyone had a great time. There was a reading of the Polar Express book and then we arrived at the "North Pole" and Santa and his elves got on the train. It was so cute and so much fun. We got pictures with the conductor, the elves, Santa, and one of the hostesses, dresses in white and black of course like the movie. It was fun. The kids received a bell from Santa and they had a cookie and a little hot chocolate. It really was a very fun time. I may have a picture or two, so let me get them and I will post more when I get them from my brother, our camera died unfortunately part way through the ride.



I am sure this one speaks for itself:


Waiting to board the train:


On the train with Daddy
(too much going on, getting her to look at me was difficult):



All 4 kids in their pajamas:


The hostesses
(also singers and entertainers):


The Conductor:

As you can see we had a great time. It was so much fun. We hope to go back again next year. I know I would definitely think its worth it now!! The kids looks as we arrived at the North Pole was priceless. I am so glad we had the opportunity to go. Thank you Grandma Renea and Grandpa John!! We LOVED it!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

That looks like they had so much fun!

We're Blessed said...

That's cool! I can't wait to see the other pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun.

Enid said...

What atreat...Iam glad y'all have fun!