Monday, December 15, 2008

Good Christmas Pictures?

Well, in an effort to save money, which I doubt we did, we printed our own Christmas pictures this year. I wanted to get just the right picture, so we dressed Anna up in Christmas pajamas and lit the tree lights and tried for every to get the perfect pictures. On the way, there was a lot of this type:
>
>
Are we done yet?


Cheesy Smile! This will work, right?
You want me to do what?


I'm tired of taking pictures!!

Now, don't get me wrong.
we got some cute ones along the way, like these:







But it wasn't quite what I wanted to send out on our Christmas cards, so we kept going. About an hour later, I finally got the picture I wanted:
*
*
*
*

Now, isn't that a very cute adorable picture? I love it!! It is so Anna and it suits her and me just fine. I just can't believe we had to take pictures for an hour to get this. Oh well, you do got to admit that it is a good picture. Even I was stunned that it turned out so good. So for those who never got our Christmas card, this was the picture we sent out with it. I loved it and it turned out very cute. Merry Christmas everyone!! (Don't worry, I will post more before then.)

3 comments:

We're Blessed said...

Yay for picture-taking-time!!! LOL They are all cute!!! :D

Mom22girls said...

Very cute pix! Thank-goodness for digital cameras! Just imagine if you had to print every photo you took for that hour! I keep all my "blooper" pix on the computer though. They are very cute to look back at later!

Enid said...

Cute...I love the one she fell a sleep!, the one you choose is just histerical happy!, What did you told her?