Sunday, December 28, 2008

Growing Up

As I was sitting here tonight playing games and editing my blog, Anna and Daddy were watching a movie. I sat and listened to Anna giggle and I realized how VERY quickly my baby girl is growing up. She is 7 already and she is getting so big. There are no baby things in our house. There is just the things of a big girl. She is even slowly out-growing her princess themed bedroom and moving on to a horse and stable themed room. How can this happen so fast. It seems like just yesterday she was 2 years old and we were bringing her home. It seems like I will lose my baby anytime with her growing up so fast. Anyhow, I guess that's all a part of being a mom. I just want her to stay little for a while longer. Where is my baby girl going?

2 comments:

We're Blessed said...

I totally hear 'ya!!! It does seem like yesterday, when they were needing us to help feed them or dress them...but now, they can do it "all by themselves!" I pray every day that God helps them to grow into the young ladies that He desires for them to be and than He uses me to my fullest potential in helping to make that happen!

Enid said...

Ohh shut up! (in a good way girl)....you just don't know how many times I cry over this...is hard to grow as mom and womans, seems like we just had to buckle our belts up and wipes our tears and keep going. We just have the reafirmation of God to watch over them because we are trustful to Him.