Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

A little late, but here is our Christmas in pictures and words.

*

*

*

Listening to the Christmas Story

(The True Meaning of Christmas):

Anna made a card out for Jeremy and I


She was very excited to give it to us!!


Anna got a handmade blanket from my mom.


She was very excited about it:


See!! It HAD to be on her bed for nap time:

Anna with her horse that Santa brought her:



As you can see, we had a nice Christmas. It was small, but good. Anna loved getting the blanket from my mom. She was so excited and absolutely loves to sleep with it on her bed. My grandmother used to make me blankets too and I still have them. Her favorite gift besides that, has got to be her horse. It is a big horse. She still wants a REAL black horse though. LOL!! That faze may never pass. A real live horse is just not in the budget. Sorry kiddo. Anna also got a bunch of clothes (which she really needed), a set of Lego's, a few drawing things, and two books. She was very happy with what she got and she never seemed to notice that we down-sized big time this year. :) I was glad for that. Next year will be much the same. It was nice not going broke for Christmas. Oh and in case you are wondering, I got a watch, a multi-opening picture frame, a CD and Fireproof pre-buy and book. I will get to pick that up on the 27th. YEAH Me!! That was of course from Anna and Jeremy. We had a really good Christmas. Hope you all enjoyed yours as well.

*

Oh and I spared you the pictures. We had like 200 plus, just from Christmas Day!! LOL!! You got 5. If you want to see them all, head on over to my husband's blog, I think he has a video. Well, I guess that's all for now. Take care and God Bless.

2 comments:

We're Blessed said...

It sounds like you all had a wonderful day!!! Thank you for sharing the pictures and the story! Anna looks very happy with her new pony. I will get some pictures up soon! Happy New Year!!!

Enid said...

Love the hairloom blanket...what a treat! Me and my family made a pledge to handmade for next year gifts...we have 365 days to think on the girft and make them...