Friday, May 16, 2008

Work, Work, Work

Well, as you can tell, things have been busy. I haven't found the time to do things I like....like blogging. On Monday, I went to my in-laws and took apart something for our back yard and on Tuesday, I set it up in ours. Here is a picture of the finished product:







Of course, we have had other issues, tall grass, weeds, ants and of course the weather played a part in this whole factor. Here is why we couldn't play on them yet:





We are hoping that today's nice weather will allow us to go out and have some fun with the swing set. The baby swing is on there for my nephew. He is just one, and loves to swing. This set was in our back yard in Fort Worth, but we haven't lived anywhere since then that would allow us to set it up until now. Anna was so excited about it, and then it rained for days. UGH! Well, at least it is back in our yard where we can enjoy it all the time. We shouldn't have too many more of the above issues. And yes, for those who are asking, I did take it down and set it back up by myself. Took an hour to take down and 2 hours to set back up. :-)



UPDATE:


We did get to enjoy the swings today finally! Here are some pictures of the three kids enjoying a fun time:



(On a side note, I have got to dig holes and put the posts burried into the ground. Does anyone know how far to do that?)

1 comment:

WyldJoker said...

Great...you make me sound like i made you do it by yourself... you forgot to mention that you did this WHILE i was at work and therefore couldn't help....