Monday, May 26, 2008

Lost in Neverland

LOL! Funny title, I know. Yes, I am officially LOST in neverland. I am sorry I haven't posted. I usually post like 15 times a month, and this month, well, it really just slipped by me. I can't believe we are in the last week. Anyhow, not much new. Still keeping busy, still working, still struggling to keep my mom's things paid, still, well, just still. We are here and going. On an up note, Anna is D-O-N-E with kindergarten!! Yeah!! She finished last week sometime. The promotion party is still a few weeks away, but we are done and taking till after July 4th off. I am glad for the break. We both need it. She did rather well, and is ready to start first grade. I am glad, but also know that I need a break. We do have her first grade curriculum bought and waiting, so at least that is a little less of a worry, and we can start at any time. Other than that, nothing is new. Been keeping busy. I am hoping to post most of the week. We have some good info, but I never got to it, so hopefully all week you can stop in for a blogging treat. Take care all.

No comments: