Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Swimming Pool?!

Ok, so several day a week I watch my nephew and niece. The youngest, Aydin is just one and has absolutely wanted nothing to do with the water outside at all. Don't get me wrong, this kid loves his bath, but the outside water, in the swimming pool, and the sprinkler, not so much. Th other day, I caught him throwing a ball into the pool, and then he saw the slide. He does like slides, and this was no exception. He didn't realize however that the slide led straight to water. I wish I could have gotten the shocked look on his face, but I didn't. No, I didn't rescue him from getting into the water. I took pictures like any good Aunt would do. LOL!! I did take him out, only for him to find the slide and do it again. Here are a few pictures:




Climbing in to retrieve the ball:




Turned Around and Thinking:



Anna kicked back and relaxing:



I did get a video the other day too and I will post that tomorrow. Don't the kids look like they are having fun?!?! I love summer when we can play outside.

No comments: