Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fun Time/Pretty Flag

The other night we took Anna to Texas Tech and let her ride her bike around campus. (When can we take off those blasted training wheels?) Anyhow, she had fun and in the process, I got some cool pictures of the Texas flag. It wasn't planned, I just snapped the picture. Anyhow, here are the pictures, some of Anna, of course and the best picture of the Texas flag.





Riding to the Flags:




Riding in the Sun:



And now for the pretty flag picture:



I told you it was pretty. It turned out really nice or at least I think so. :-) Have a great day. God bless!

1 comment:

Mom22girls said...

I really like the photo of Anna riding towards the flags. That is a great picture! I also like your photo of the flag, but first one is still my favorite. I just love pictures. I've posted many photos to my blog lately. I also liked the outside pix w/ the pool. I'm jealous of your weather! Our weather has been cold, warm, cold, warm, cold! We are in shorts or capris one day & then long pants & jackets the next. I would like nice warm weather to come & STAY!!