Monday, May 19, 2008

Why Didn't I Think of That?!?!?

Ok, so my husband nicely broke his glasses this morning and I had to take him to get them fixed. No problem. Since we were there, I found a really nice pair of glasses that I fell in love with. I mean they were so cute. I tried them on and plastered my face to the mirror, since I can't see a darn thing without my prescription, and still couldn't tell what they looked like. I looked at my husband and said, "how do they look," to which he did the normal husbandly duty and said "fine." UGH! I HATE that answer. He just wanted to respond and make me leave him alone. Well, while in the car he came up with the perfect solution. So I can see what I look like in whatever pair of glasses, and actually know what they look like, he said to have someone take pictures of me with a digital camera with the different frames on, and then I can look at them and decide that way which ones I like the best! Now, tell me how brilliant is that?! I wish I would have thought of that, but I didn't, so my husband gets all the credit. Now, come September, when I get to have new glasses, I will be going in with a partner in crime to take my picture, so I can actually SEE what I look like before picking out a certain pair of glasses! Now tell me, "Why didn't I think of that?" Thanks for the brilliant idea honey!!

No comments: