Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chocolate Chip Pancakes...YUM!

Ok, so this morning when I asked Anna what she wanted for breakfast she said Chocolate chip pancakes. Me being the crazy mom I am, didn't even think about the frozen ones in the freezer courtesy of one big name brand company, and said ok...we'll have to go buy some chocolate chips, but you know that Daddy makes better pancakes. She said ok and I know, but I want them. So, we proceed to get showered, dressed and ready and go buy some chocolate chips.

I get home and make the batter and say to drop in some chips. Ok, well, some is a lot to a 7 year old, but it was better that way. Here are some pics of what turned out to be MY BEST PANCAKES EVER!!!! YUM!!!



Right after we dropped in the chips:


Flipped over (Top):



Bottom:

Not so many chips in this one, but yum anyhow:

Cut up with Syrup for Anna:


They were so good. Don't they look good? YUM!! We'll have to do that again if I remember how I made this batch so extra yummy!! Have a good day all!! Go make some yummy pancakes!!

1 comment:

Enid said...

I can't eat them for now, but we will make some for sure to the kids this weekend at the cabin!