Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Anna Prays

I have been teaching Anna to pray at night before bed. You know, more than the "Now I lay me down to sleep"....prayer. Usually she prays for a good night sleep and a good day the next day. Simple and basic, but out of the routine. Sunday night, out of no where she prayed for a lady at our church who is in the hospital with a burst appendix that she had so long that it started poisoning other parts of her body. Well, Anna was in on the conversation and she prayed Sunday night that the lady would be healed so she can come back to church. I thought it was very sweet and I am so glad that she is learning about others feelings and health. Maybe I am teaching her right from wrong even though sometimes it doesn't seem like it. It made my heart melt right then and there. Maybe I have got some of this parenting thing down. :-)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Aww- that is sweet!

We're Blessed said...

That's Awesome!!! I love hearing my kids pray...I love their sweet innocence and being a part of their relationship with Christ!