Saturday, July 25, 2009

At least I know he loves me....

Ok, Ok. Weird Title. I know, but its true. I was having a very vivid dream about shopping somewhere with my sister and mother and all of a sudden some man comes over and asks for a certain book by a certain author. He says where's the person who work here. Apparently this was some little shop and they only had one worker at the time so I said he's right there at the checkout at the moment, but I can show you where it is. (Remember it was a dream...unless I was at work I would never really do this!!) Anyhow, I take him to where the books are and he starts attacking me. I mean out right physically trying to take me down. I was kicking and clawing and screaming. Yes, I was screaming help. Help me. Get him away from me. HELP!! HELP!! Apparently the last help was said out loud and my nice husband sat straight up in be and said "What the heck?" That brought me out of the dream almost instantly. I laid there for a few minutes and then started giggling intensely. At least I know he loves me!! I couldn't get any one's attention in the dream, but in real life my husband sits straight up tries to solve the problem!! I thought it was neat and funny. Like I said at least I know he loves me!!

2 comments:

WyldJoker said...

actually you just screamed.. and I said "What the hell?"

We're Blessed said...

LOL...what a sweet hubby! What a freaky dream!!