Saturday, May 23, 2009

Things that make you go aww!

One of the boards I read is doing a photo contest of things that make you go "awww." I entered the following photo:





We were not allowed any explanations or captions, just the photo, but since this isn't a contest on my blog, here goes. Anna was playing in her room one day, in 2004 and we all of a sudden couldn't hear her anymore. This was what we found when we went in.
*

I also had another photo I liked, but we were only allowed one. Here is another one:





Of course, these are old photo's. I am having a harder time capturing the "aww" moments as she gets older. Its hard to believe that my baby girl is 7 and a 1/2. Unbelievable. She is growing up so fast. Anyhow, those were my "aww" moments. There are a lot more, but I think you might get bored!! Gave a good weekend. God bless.

2 comments:

We're Blessed said...

Awwww....on the 2nd pic, Em said, "She's STILL sleeping?" LOLOL We had to explain that it was 2 different times and that she was a lot younger in those. Too funny!

Julie said...

Awwww- so cute! How are you feeling?