Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Friday

I am glad it's Friday, but I also know that this means a long weekend at work. We have a second truck coming in today for the departments that I mainly work in. It is going to be a miserably long weekend trying to get all this stuff out. Miserably long!! I work tonight, as normal and tomorrow as normal and because Monday is a holiday, I work another LONG day on Monday. I work from open to close. That ought to be fun. (Just a small hint of sarcasm here.)

We will be doing school today. We have taken off so many days and I am now at a point that I want first grade done. We have about 4 weeks left or so and that includes working through on some Fridays. When we finish, we will probably do a play day or a special days somewhere to celebrate for Anna's sake. I will also make sure she gets her certificate of promotion and she "officially" moves on to second grade.

Not much else is new. Just trying to make it through the days. Take care all and talk soon. God bless.

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

Oh! I am so sorry that you are having to work long hours!!! I will keep you in prayer that God gives you strength! Just keep saying to yourself, "I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength!"