Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Doctor Update

I know, I went to the doctor two days ago and still haven't updated you. I guess life is hectic. I ended up working a long day Monday after the appointment because of people who called in sick. (I usually go to a Mom's Night Out on the second Monday of the month.) Anyhow, at the appointment he asked a billion questions, went over some of my paper work, checked all my joints, sent me for a LOT of blood work and X-Rays. I go back on June 5th to get the results. All I can tell you from the appointment is that he killed my left knee. However he manipulated it, it hurt!! I actually screamed out in pain. It hurt really bad. Here we are two days later and it still hurts. Anyhow, so we are waiting for June 5th to get results and start medicine. He told me what he would like to start me on if my lab work comes back fine, but we will see. Anyhow, I better be going. We are doing school and running errands today. Continue to pray for finances for these appointments. The first one was not so bad expense wise and I was able to put some of the money toward the next one, so hopefully I can do the same again. Thanks for all the prayers. Have a good week.

2 comments:

We're Blessed said...

I'm so sorry that he added to the pain! That is one of my biggest pet peeves where doctors are concerned...because "they need to check things" but they don't have to go home and live with it afterwards! I'm still praying!!!

Julie said...

Yea! for getting that one behind you and with extra cash! I hope you get some good results and meds soon!