Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm Here

I promise I'm here. Been very tired and all the mess that comes with it. Still have three weeks to go until my follow up. New date to look forward to is June 5. I wished it was sooner. I want to get this show on the road.

Anyhow, other than that I have been trying to get my house cleaned to reasonable. It has been down right horrible, but I am sure it needs to be cleaned, so I started yesterday and did some cleaning, today I will do some more and some more tomorrow and Wednesday. Today's chore is to tackle all the dishes, clean the stove and sweep and mop the kitchen. Tomorrow I will clean the bathroom from top to bottom and mop the floor in there. Wednesday, I plan to clean the entry and vacuum the carpet. We just have gotten to a point where I can't handle the house. I just hope that I can handle the cleaning without suffering a lot of pay back. (I usually do, but the house is gross.)

I'm about to freecycle a bunch of stuff too. I tried to sell some of it, but I really at this point want it out of my house. A trip to Goodwill may be in my future to get this stuff out.

OK, better get started with the day. We also have school today and will have about 4 more weeks left, unless something happens and we need to go longer again. (I hope not, but I'm not holding my breath.) Have a good week all. Take care and thanks for all the prayers again.

No comments: