Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weather or Not?

The weather has been absolutely crazy here lately. 75 one day snowing and high of 40 the next, then a high of 60. UGH!! Today's high is 68, but we are starting off with a balmy 27. Good grief. It no wonder we are all getting sick. Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 75 and then Thursday it should be 62. See what I mean. Temperature's are all over the place. Anna woke up with a hacking cough again yesterday and I attributed it to allergies, but with the weather all over the place, now I have a sore throat and chest. BLAH!! Can we get some consistent weather already? Good grief. Can't wait till we hold steady in the 70s for a week. Then, maybe then we can all get some much needed relief. LOL!! I know, we have no control over the weather. Just venting. I better go for now. Have a good day in our crazy weather all.

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

Gotta Love The Good Old West Texas Weather!!! :D