Monday, March 2, 2009

On the Mend/13 Days

Well, Anna is recovering well. There has been no fever since some time Saturday afternoon. I have disinfected everything I can think of and even changed out bed sheets. When the cough is gone, I will buy a new toothbrush for her. Glad she is feeling better though. She was a little upset when I said no church yesterday, but she had just not been fever free for 24 hours yet and I didn't want to take the chance of getting others sick. We all actually lounged in pj's all day. I cleaned, but I was still in my pj's all day. That NEVER EVER happens for me. How odd was that? It was nice, but at the same time I woke this morning and the first thing I thought of was please get in the shower. :-)

13 days till we go visit my sister and my daughter gets on her first plane ride. She is excited and scared all at the same time. I told her all would be fine. We will take Dramamine and I fly good with that. I can't wait as we will also be taking her to the zoo for the first time while we are there. (SHHH! Don't tell her, she still doesn't know.) It is going to be a good trip.

OK, better get Anna out of the tub. Take care all and have a good week. God bless.

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

I'm thankful that Anna is getting better. Sounds like you have covered all the bases on the disinfecting front! Still praying for her to continue a quick recovery and for you and Jeremy to stay well!!!