Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another Winter Blast

Well, put away the capris, shorts and flip flops and drag back out the pants, long sleeves, winter jackets and warm socks. We are having another blast of winter. BLAH!!! It went from being in the 70s and 80s to being just 31 this morning. How'd that happen? I was loving our nice warm weather. I like not having to drag out jackets everywhere. I like being able to wear my capris. I like not having to worry what's on my 7 year olds feet. BLAH! More winter. Yuck! I hope this is short lived. I am ready for spring and summer!!

2 comments:

We're Blessed said...

I guess Prairie Dog Pete and Punxsutawney (I googled and this was the spelling it gave! LOL) Phil were right this year! More winter! :D

Mom22girls said...

I am ready for winter to be over!! Yesterday it was 60 degrees & today the windchill was 0 degrees where we live. It's hard to even know how to dress the kids in the mornings. We had to search for the winter hats & scarves this morning! Maybe I jinxed it by taking the girls snowpants out of their backpacks?? :)