Monday, March 9, 2009

6 Days

Yes, the countdown is still on. 6 days left till we are flying to the big D. I am excited and ready to go. I NEED a break. Too bad I wasn't off the whole week. I'm working Thursday night after I fly home and extra on Friday. UGH! It will be a long day, but so worth it. Plans are Kick back and relax Monday, we may hit a store or two, like Half Price Books, because I am shopping for school books for 2nd grade already and Once Upon a Child, just to look. Sometimes they have really good deals. Other than that, we will be at my sister's house chilling, as far as I know. Tuesday sounds like it will be the zoo day. Anna still does not know. I can't believe that, especially since she is very keen and observant about most things. LOL! Wednesday is our fun girls shopping day at Grapevine Mills Mall. I love that mall. It is fun to shop there. I am hoping to get some good deals on clothes for Anna and hopefully find me a fully covering one piece swimsuit. Sounds like fun, huh?!

Now for the hard part. We still have one week of school until Spring Break. Will I make it through? How will we get done? My focus is off. We need this break. LOL. I am sure that we will figure it out. UGH!! Anyhow, I guess that's all for now. 6 more days and we are on a break!! Yeah!! The countdown continues.

1 comment:

We're Blessed said...

Yay for vacations!!! I am excited for you all and I'm praying that the trip is smooth, peaceful and fun for Anna! I know that my first flight was a little scary and I was 17! LOL